My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 19, 2008

Bucky the Ram


This is Bucky with the black face. He likes ramming you and making you fall to the ground. He got me real good one day last summer.

3 comments:

Nathan's Farm said...

thanks sue for the comments apperiate. LIke the new gog. well have to go feed critters bye-now

Nathan's Farm said...

well that kitty is sweet heart i rescued her at the police station from being killed and i take my pictures with my phone pretty nice right?

Nathan's Farm said...

Yeah there 13 weeks but there great i send my pictures to my email and upload that way.