My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 1, 2009


Every time Chuck wants to lay back and take a nap, our Dutchess wants to bother him. I really love to see her interrupt him doing his favorite thing, because she is so darn funny. I really believe if she was small like, Patches, she would lie on his lap, like she does at times. If you look closely, Dutchess, has a stuffed animal in her mouth. She always has to have something in her mouth, when she interrupts Chuck. When we come home or get up from sleeping, the first thing Dutchess does is grab something and run around with it in her mouth. She even takes it with her when she goes out to relieve herself. Sometimes she forgets to bring it back in with her.

No comments: