My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 31, 2009

How do you like Chuck's beard, long or close to the face?


Our friend, Jim, from the Crazy Heart Band posted a comment on Stampede's website that Chuck needed to trim his beard. Here is a picture of Chuck with his beard trimmed. Check out his birthday picture below this picture and tell Chuck how you like his beard, long or trimmed?

Thanks Jim! I too, don't like his beard long. I like it close to the face.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I like Chuck's beard closer to his face. Makes him look younger and that is good for his ego, since he thinks he is old, at 57.

I got an email from my friend, Donna's sister, who lives in Florida and she said the same thing to me, so I wanted to pass that along to my readers.

Sue said...

Sue,
Tell Chuck he looks much younger with his beard cropped to the face...much better! I told Donna that this summer when we saw him at the clam bake!

Have a good day!

Judy

This is Judy's original email to me, so I thought I post it for you all to read.