My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 1, 2009


Here is Patches on the back of the sofa. She is just some amazing dog. She is the first dog I have ever seen climb the sofa and lay on top of it. She just thinks she can do anything she wants, and most of the time she does. Patches will be 2 on March 3rd, Cody will be 12 on May 13th, and Dutchess will be 2 on May 22nd. Doesn't Cody remind you of Marley, in the movie, Marley & Me. Cody is such a good doggie. If, any of you see the movie, our Dutchess is Marley. I call her our doggie from hell. She gets into so much trouble when left alone, that is why she is created, when we leave the house, or go to bed.

I really recommend you see the movie, if you are considering a dog for a pet, because they are so cute and they can be a handful to raise. Marley got kicked out of dog obedience classes and our Cody was the same way, when he was in obedience classes. Our first Dutchess, was a Golden Retriever, and she passed her classes with flying colors, but Cody was another story.

No comments: