My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 1, 2009


This is Chuck favorite pass-time. My mom's cat, Sassy, loves to lay on his lap when he is sleeping and I couldn't resist taking a picture. Sassy, is finally, after 2 years, since my mom's death has come around, to enjoy her new home with us. She is around 10-12 years old now. My mom got her after, my grandfather, passed away in 1997 from the SPCA. She loves laying in the upstairs wardrobe that I keep the towels in, but she lays on the bottom on a blanket that's in there.

Dutchess is looking at her and probably thinking, what are you doing on my daddy's lap. Dutchess loves to chase the cats around the downstairs part of the house, if I didn't have the steps blocked off, she probably would run all through the house after them.

No comments: