My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 1, 2009

Stampede Band at the Almond Tree Manor for New Years Eve 2009





We really enjoyed the evening at the Almond Tree Manor in Alpha, NJ. It wasn't a large crowd, but they crowd that was there sure enjoyed the music and food. We look forward to playing there again for some kind of function, i.e. weddings or private parties.

1 comment:

eaglesfan said...

what do you get when you play a country song backwards??????

your wife comes back, your truck comes back, your dog even comes back. hahahahahahah