My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 1, 2009



Sassy and Chuck are enjoying the heat from the portable heaters. Chuck hates to be cold and always has the heater blowing on him. I, too, think Sassy hates being cold, because she is always laying on something that is warm, i.e. Chucks Macintosh tower under his desk, on the heat register in the kitchen, or a nice warm lap. Sassy has become very attached to Chuck. He calls her, Nanny, like he did with our, Taffy and Misty, they were our older cats that just loved mothering the other younger cats.

No comments: