My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve

Yesterday was our Christmas with our children. Billy, Tommy and his family, Maree', and John came for a very pleasant day and evening. We exchange our gifts and ate a good dinner.

I gathered they all loved their gifts that was given. I know I sure loved mine. My daughter-in-law made me this beautiful sweatshirrt with my grandkids hands and feet painted on it. It is so wonderful. Now, when I get more grandkids I can add their prints too. There is room for plenty. I have to get Jonathan's prints on there and then it is complete with all my little ones. Steph also made me sweatshits with transfers on them. She is a very talented person to have around. Cause I can't even sew a button on straight.

My wonderful husband Chuck got me a tennis bracelet, a gold watch, an Eagles longsleeve shirt, an orange hoodie for crossing, and a foot spa. He shopped all by himself and did a GREAT JOB! He didn't think he could shop on his own, I think he surprised himself. I absolutely love everything he gave me.

John and Jamie gave me this beautiful statue of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. I'll be able to leave out all year round, to remind us of this special season. Thank you both.

Tom, Steph, and the kids got so much stuff that I had to follow them home with the presents in my car. They have a big van, but it is filled with Tom's work equipment, and 3 car seats.

John was able to fit all their presents in the back seat of his truck. When Jamie and Jonathan come home from visiting her parents we will go up there so see their presents and their surprised looks.

Billy got a lot of things for his apartment, like dishes, utensils, paper towel holder, and 4 folding chairs for his kitchen table. He couldn't fit them in his car so he is coming for them today. He didn't have to much to start out with for his apartment, so I thought he needed those things more.

Chuck got from me a DVD recorder for the tv, some Eagles things, a cargo mat for his car (he always worries about ruining his carpet from his band equipment), Willie Nelson cd collection and 2 Western shirts.

The kids showered us with many gifts and lots of love. All in all, it was a very beautiful day. It is so nice to have a GREAT family. I love them all.

2 comments:

sajmom said...

Yeah, so talented I put one transfer on the shirt upside-down! LOL!

Sue said...

I don't care. They are all beautiful, I love them. Thank you!