My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve

Today is Dec.31st, boy this year seemed to go by so fast. Today would have been my grandfather's birthday, if he was still here with us. Jan. 1st would have been my great-aunt Mary's birthday. We always celebrated both birthdays together.

Tomorrow will be 2007, WOW!

Does anyone have plans for the eve of the New Year? I hope everyone is safe from harm's way.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: