My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 28, 2006

Tomorrow

I'm looking forward to going with Danielle, my friend, to visit her family in New York. She is picking me up around 9ish and off we go. Last year was my very first trip to the city and I loved it. Charlie, her hubby took me on a tour of the city. I got to meet the Deli man on the Letterman Show. He is so cute.

I had a dirty water dog. Does anyone know what that is?

I had an original Nathan's hotdog, hmmmm!

We went to the city last year on Jan. 2nd. All the grafitti from New Year's Eve was all over the street in Times Square. The sites were amazing. The BIG signs on the buildings and all the goings on there. I just loved it. Maybe some day I can go see a show there or see the city during Christmas. I'm sure it is a pretty site with all the decorations, lights, and people.

2 comments:

sajmom said...

Are you just going for the day? Have fun!

Sue said...

Yes, we are going t ogo visit her mom and aunt. And then drop the older kids off in NJ, till the weekend.

Her mom lives in Brooklyn, never been to that part of NY. Should be home around 9ish.