My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 20, 2006

Christmas

Christmas is almost here, it is hard to believe another year has come and gone.

My shopping is done, just have to finish wrapping the BIG gifts for my kids and grandkids. I went overboard this year, but I had a little extra money to spend on everyone. Next year it will be back to the norm.

Walmart stopped layaways, which sucks for me. I have used layaways for many years so I can get the gifts I want, but now I will have to really plan ahead, for when money gets tight.

It is so nice driving around and seeing the houses that are all decorated so nicely with colorful lights and blowup decorations. I can remember taking our kids with us when they were little to see all the colorful lights. We all really enjoyed that.

We all have to remember that the Season is all about, Our Christ the King was born a Saviour. Without that what is Christmas!

No comments: