My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 18, 2006

The Great Wilson Warriors

Saturday was a fantastic day for our home school Wilson Area School District football team. They beat Jeannette High Shool football team 29-28. They deserve this title. They have worked very hard over the years to have accomplished this goal in Wilson history.

I have been a Wilsonian for 31 years and I'm so proud our school and the kids that worked to do get this award. I'm sadden to hear that Coach Comp is leaving after this school year. He will be missed.

CONGRATS !!!!!

No comments: