My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

April 7, 2009

Folsom Prison Blues


Click on the title and hear the "Stampede Band" live at Keelersville Club in Perkasie, PA.

The players in the band are as follow.....Marc Young on piano, JR Riker lead & vocals, Lynn Rice vocals & tambourine, Chuck Jarrell on bass & vocals, and Paul Rice on drums.

If you want to see the band better, click on the picture and it gets larger.

They make an awesome band. Look for more YouTube videos.

No comments: