My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

April 7, 2009

Our Newest Grandchild and a Wish from her Brother

Jamie was preparing her grocery list and found something her 4 year old son had added. He put an order in for a dog. My daughter-in-law, Stephanie, said she had a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free doggie, LOL. We won't tell Jonathan because he just might want 2 doggies, instead of 1 doggie. Kids say or should I say write the darnest things.


You don't have to be blood related to be a grandparent or parent. John is our foster son and we consider him one of all kids. His girlfriend, Jamie, is also a part of our family, so that makes their kids, Jonathan & Josslyn our grandkids. Here is, Josslyn Carol, at 7 weeks old. Isn't she sweet!

4 comments:

eaglesfan said...

I consider The Jarrell's My Family. They have done a great deal for me in the past 15 years or so. I don't know how long it has actually been, But I'm sure Sue knows. Sue has been like a Mother to me in so many ways. Chuck being the silent Father figure, And Billy & Tommy being like Brothers. Thanks to you all for being My Family.

Sue said...

Well, John let me tell you how long. Tom invited you to come for a visit over Easter Holiday, so that was around this time of year, you were 19 years old. The reason why I remember this so vividly is, because you tried to go for your GED and they told you it was too late in the year to get enrolled, and that was April-May of 1990. You came home and surprised me, by telling me a month or so later, that you talked with Mr. Pale and you enrolled yourself back into high school. He said if you would have waited until school had started you would have missed the deadline, because you turned 20 years old Dec. 28th. Now, you can figure out the rest.

Bill, Tom, & Tim were graduating when you started your junior year. You graduated with your brother the following year.

Yep, I can hear you now, Chuck said the same thing, only I can remember all the details. When I know something is important it is locked in my brain. That's one thing God gave me was a good memory and a BIG kind heart. I wouldn't trade these things for anything in the world.

Thanks for coming into our lives and family. Chuck and I have been very proud of the man you have become, just like we are very proud of our own boys, for the good men they are.

Their, wife and girlfriends are also proud of their good men, as we are.

sajmom said...

You should change your headers on your blog-the top one says 6 grandkids and the other says Jobn and Jamie are expecting a baby! Gotta update!

eaglesfan said...

let's go sue you're slackin.