My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

April 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUTCH


This is my brother, Ed, which I call him Butch, but to all his friends and wife, he is Ed. Today Butch turned the "BIG 50" and I would like for you to meet him, his wife Carol, and his children Tricia and Brent. This picture was taken quite awhile ago at the Candlelite Inn on Thanksgiving Day. I believe the timeline is around 1995.

Brent is going to be a police officer and Tricia is going to school to be a dental hygienist. We are all very proud of them.

So "HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY, Butchie"

Love your sis,
Sue

No comments: