My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

April 21, 2009

Josslyn at Nine Weeks


Josslyn has changed so much since being born. Isn't she just a beautiful little girl. It makes so much more interesting when they start to hold their little toys.

She is already in tune with her older brother, Jonathan, that she won't go to bed at night if he is still awake and running around. I predict that they are going to be a siblings. I think that's nice now, but just wait, when Jonathan will complain that she is following him and won't let him alone. We will see have Jonathan will handle that, when she wants to spend all her time with him, even if he is playing with his friends.

I can't wait to see both of them running and playing as siblings do, instead of fighting like I did with my younger brother. Thank goodness we grew up to love each other, because when we were kids we couldn't stand each other, LOL.

I apologize Miss Jamie for making her older than she is, LOL. I had in the title she was nine months, but she is only nine weeks.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

you meant to say, "nine weeks" LOL

thanks for sharing their pics sue and i meant to tell you that your blog background is pretty!