My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

April 2, 2009

HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY, BILLY


Today is my oldest son's birthday, this isn't the best picture, but it is all I have at the moment. I didn't want the day to go by without me wishing him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. My grandson, Justin, took this picture with his camera. Not bad for a 4 year old. He may take after his Uncle Billy when it comes to picture taking. Billy loves to take pictures. When he was a youngster every time his, Nanny Jarrell, had her camera he was the first to pose and smile. He was just so darn cute just waiting to have his picture taken.

We love you Billy. Love Mom & Dad

No comments: