My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

April 25, 2009

Update on My Workout


Wow! I'm already down a size in my jeans, YIPPEE!! My workout consists of 30 minutes on the treadmill before I start my toning up. Those shoulder presses are a KILLER. My easiest part of working out is the leg extensions and anything else that consists with working out my legs. My legs are pretty strong from dancing all those years. Plus, with having new knees helps too. I have very weak arms, due to the arthritis, but I have to work them to tone that UGLY flab.

I never thought I would enjoy exercising again, but I do. It must be the age, LOL!

My goal is to be able to ride my brand new mountain bike I have in the basement for 4 years, that only has 10 miles on it. When I got it I had to have hand surgery, then the following year the other hand had surgery. So, I should be getting stronger to be able to grip the brakes. I love bike riding. Now to find a friend to enjoy biking again with.

1 comment:

ADP said...

Wow congrats on losing that jean size Sue.