My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

March 7, 2007

Chuck's Mom


Here is Chuck's Mom, Peggy. She is holding our third grandchild, Justin. He is our first grandson to Tom and his wife Stephanie. She resides in Gracedale Nursing Home where she suffers from dementia and macular degeneration. She is almost blind. It is so sad to see her mind slipping away from reality. She still thinks dad is still here with us. She is so funny at times to hear her talk about dad and another woman, LOL. At least she isn't nasty with it, she is so darn funny.

It is sad when she remembers that her loved ones have gone home to live with Jesus.

No comments: