My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

March 2, 2007

Well It's been a while.....Sorry!

Let me get you all caught up with me and my world.

First, let me tell you that I have been harrassed by a parent whose children go to Wilson Elementary School. She and her girlfriend have been getting signatures for her petition to get me off the corner, where I cross. She has 36 signatures that I know of and she has been going door to door in the Borough to get more signatures. Some of the people that she has gotten signatures from she has been misleading them saying it is to solve the parking situation at the elementary school.

Second, she and her girlfriend took the petition to the Borough council meeting on February 12th and made a formal complaint about me. She told the council that I need anger management, I need to be retrained as a guard, and I need to be removed from my post. She said I'm rude to the parents. She said I am yelling and swearing at them. Also, I am yelling at the kids.

Third, articles have been in the Easton Express Times paper and the Easton News (which is a free paper in the Lehigh Valley), about what she has been saying about me. There has been letters to the editor, too. The first letter to the editor was written back in November, where a man heard only me yelling because it was the tail end of the whole cituation. Then I wrote a letter the next day to explain what he heard and how it came about. It all started when I walked to my corner and came upon a van parked in front of the school. I asked the parents standing in front of the school whose van did it belong to. This woman said it was her's and did I have a problem. I said yes, it can't park in front of the school. I asked her four times to move it and that's when the whole argument started. I called the some of the parents "IDIOTS". It was meant for the parents that keep doing the same thing over and over again. But, I really meant it for her. I finally got the principal of the school, where she followed me in to the school and starting fighting with me again. I explained it to him and he told her to take it outside. Then, he asked her to move her car. She said she would do it for him because he asked her nicely, but she wouldn't do it for me because I was very rude to her. Plus, she said other things.

Fourth, she and her girlfriend have been taking a video of me crossing the kids and talking to the parents. I don't know what she think she is going to accomplish with the video, because she can't post the video or show it in public without my concent. The parents are in an uproar over her taking video pictures of their children. So, this parent talked to his lawyer friend to look into this matter. He told me that I have the right to tell her to stop taking videos of me and if she doesn't stop I can file a criminal complaint against her. So, I told her on February 28th to stop taking video pictures of me. Yesterday, she wasn't taking a video, so hopefully it will stop.

Fifth, I found out with my detectiveness, that she doesn't even live in Wilson Borough anymore. She moved to Easton, where her children should be going to school.

Continued......

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i'm sorry sue. some people can be so mean and just take things too far!

ADP said...

wow, I can't believe what she is doing. That's not right. And you better believe it would make parents upset that she is videotaping their children without permission--even the school goes out of their way to ask permission if they are even taking pics. I don't understand why the principal told her to take the argument out of the office--wasn't it his place to take care of the situation as in the buck stops here? And the fact that she moved to Easton and isn't in the school district anymore shows this is a personal vendetta. Not right.

Ok, just my thoughts Sue, when something like this happens, it happens for a reason. You need to pray to find out why this is happening. It's not very pleasant but things don't just happen in this world and we are meant to learn from everything that happens. I will be praying for you too. Alanna