My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

March 8, 2007

I think my dilemma is over.......

So far, I haven't been harrassed by these two mothers, lately. I haven't seen them out and about with their petition to get me off the corner. I think they finally got through their heads, that I do my job with exstreme passion for the kids. When I'm treated nice by a parent, I treat them nice back. That is my motto in life, you treat a person the way you want to be treated. I wouldn't want to be treated the way these two have been treating me. I'm so glad that people are finally seeing what whackos they are.

Thank you to all me many friends that I have met over the years, from crossing your kids. I really appreciate the loyalty you have showed me.

No comments: