My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

March 2, 2007

The next saga to this event.....

Today I found out some interesting things about this whole situation. There was a PTA meeting Thursday night and a woman named Debbie brought up this petition about the parking situation out in front of the school. She told the teachers, parents, and others at the meeting that she is going door to door getting signatures on this petition about the parking problems. Debbie signed the petition because she doesn't like the parking situation and the way the principal crosses the parents with their children from the front of the school to the administration parking lot. Little did she know it was really about getting rid of me. Other parents chimed in and gave her the right story behind this petition. Come to find out this Debbie went to school with Billy & Tommy, she graduated in 1992. She told the other parents that I have been doing it since she was in school and that I was a very good crossing guard.

I ran into a woman at the Bagelsmith on Butler St. and I asked her if she went to the PTA last night. She said yes, that it was her that opened her mouth about this petition thing. She said the teachers weren't aware of the problem, but knew there was something going on with me and some parent.

Today was the fourth day I was video taped by this whacko parent and her girlfriend. These people are really nuts!

So, I decided that if she wants to play with fire I will make sure she is the one that gets burned and not me. I got proof that she is living in Easton, with a picture of her mailbox and her address off of the whitepages.com and gave them to the principal so he could confront her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! It is good to know that the parents are rooting for you Sue.