My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

March 7, 2007

Happy Anniversay To Me!




It is 5 yrs today, since having Weight Loss Surgery. Here is my before pic and after pic.


Yes, it isn't easy to not eat the way I used to eat. I really wish they could have performed brain surgery, so I would eat more healthier. It is hard when you like food. Why does food have to taste so GOOD?

Yes, I have put on some of my weight, but at least I'm not as heavy as I once was. I'm thankful that I can only eat a little bit at a time, compared to a normal eating person.

2 comments:

ADP said...

Congrats Sue!!! You do deserve it. What a difference. And you look so good now.

And I do understand your food battles. I have my own. My regret is that there is so much good tasting food and not enough room in our bellies for it lol. And so I repeat--congrats. It is a hard won battle that keeps on being fought--every day, every hour. And you are doing it!

sajmom said...

You should post an after-weight loss picture of you SMILING!