My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

March 7, 2007

Pics of Me Smiling, LOL!




Here you go Steph, I hope you like them, LOL!



I like this New Year's Eve pic the best. It was from New Year's Eve, 2005 into 2006.






This pic is from Stemmie's Place on our 33rd wedding anniversary, Sept. 29, 2006








This third pic is from Chuck's 55th birthday surprise party at the West Easton A.A, on Jan. 27, 2007


Now everyone can see the few pounds I put on, YUK!

4 comments:

sajmom said...

Much better! You really look like your mom in these pictures.

ADP said...

Very nice Sue but the one with 2 hats on Chuck has me giggling....know what it reminds me of? Ever see some of those hats women used to wear in the middle ages with 2 horns on them? hehe

Sue said...

I had them on his chest, lol, but he deleted that pic. Too bad cuz eveyone laughed. It was a very fun night that night.

ADP said...

Put it back up lol, we won't tell..................




hehehehehe!!!!!!