My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

March 24, 2007

Leanna The Little Artist


Leanna decided she wanted to draw her family, she has become quite the little artist in the family, LOL. She drew her brother Justin and put him in the back of the picture. I wonder why?

On the top is a rainbow and rain in a heart. Then from left to right, it's her Daddy, me, Timothy, Leanna (with hair just like the Irish step dancer girls) and Justin.

Steph's mom pointed out that gee, Leanna put Justin so far away from the rest of us and last.......wonder why?

I think she did that because Justin's wheels are always turning in high speed and looking for TROUBLE.

No comments: