My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

March 3, 2007

More to this Dilema.....

My girlfriend found out that she (this troublemaker woman) gave an address to the principal that she is living on Ferry St. So, I went to Ferry St. to look for this address and lo' and behold I know the woman that lives at that address. I went to the daughter's house on Ferry St. and she called her mom up to her house , which is only about five doors up. I explained to them what this whacko woman is doing and saying about living there. She was very upset about the whole thing. She told me and my girlfriend that she doesn't live there and that her kids don't live there either.

We found out that she gave the school a legal document saying she signed over the rights to her kids to this woman so her kids could go to the Wilson School District. After talking to the woman at the Ferry St. address she said last year the whacko lady and her husband were having problems and she left her & her kids live there to finish out last school year, which was 2005-2006.

It gets more and more interesting everyday......

No comments: