My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

June 24, 2009

Fundraiser For Nicki

I thought I would post this so I can get the word out to my readers. Maybe there is someone out there that may want to come, or may have something to donate for a worthy cause. Please help us to help Nicki. She has been a Godsend to me and our church family.

How others can Help

Well as many of you have read my medical bills are insurmountable. My friends and church family have graciously put together a fundraiser for me. It is a Potluck dinner and Chinese auction. It is a free will offering for entering and there will be many things to auction off such as Front Row Iron pigs tickets, Gift Certificate to Woodys sports bar, All types of gift baskets and more. It will be held on July 26th at 5:00pm at Olivet United Presbyterian Church 1151 Northampton St Easton, Pa 18042. Please come and join us and tell anyone you can. Anybody who may know someone willing to donate to the auction feel free to have them call me at 610-533-5781. If anyone has a place where they could hang a poster with the details email me at cnkvogel@verizon.net and I will email you a copy you can print off. THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYONES CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!

No comments: