My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

June 24, 2009

Here Is Another Little Girl I Had Monday


I would like you to meet Kylee, she is 2 years old. Her and her parents, Nicole & Chris, go to my church. Nicole needed someone to watch her while she was at church talking with our, Pastor Bob, about Vacation Bible School. Nicole is one of the organizers for this year's theme. Nicole is the woman I placed on my Blog, called Nicki's Story, she is battling brain cancer. So far, so good, the Lord has been keeping her in his hands and keeping her safe from the cancer growing back. All prayers are welcome for Nicole.

When Kylee first came she cried because she knew her mommy wasn't staying but 5 minutes after Nicole was gone she was just fine. She loved playing with Kobe. Big Kylie, took her under her wing, like a little mommy would, and helped her to calm down.

First, Kobe sat in the highchair and ate his lunch, then I put Kylee in it and she ate her lunch. After lunch we went to the park down the road from my house. Kylee loved the sliding board and baby swings. She is one tough little girl, but you wouldn't think she is by looking at her. She is this cute & tiny little girl wrapped in this tough little body.

It was a very fun and exuberating day on Monday. I just loved it. Thank you Tara & James, Nicole & Chris for trusting me to care for your children. I really enjoyed it.

No comments: