My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Leanna!


My Little Leanna turned 8 years old on June 19th. I can't believe she is 8 years old. I can remember going to the hospital waiting for her to be born at Sacred Heart Hospital. She was this tiny little baby girl, born to my son, Tommy and his wife, Stephanie. She is growing up too fast, only if they could stay little and so innocent.

Happy Birthday, Leanna! Nanny and pop-pop love you so much.

1 comment:

Sue said...

sue...I can't believe how old leanna is...she is so grown up looking....and she looks so much like you ...but with long hair! wow...the two of you look like twins...thanks for sharing....I did not know or remember should I say that her birthday was the same as my dad's birthday...june 19th.....talk to you later. love, jan

This comment is from Aunt Jan, Steph.