My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

June 12, 2009

My Week at John and Jamie's House

Well, should say my three days at their house. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I watched Josslyn while John started his new job and Jamie was working.

Tuesday, Josslyn and I went for a nice 30 minute walk around Nazareth. It was such a beautiful day to enjoy our walk. By the time we got home she was fast asleep in the stroller. After our walk and while she was sleeping I played my pogo games. I'm glad John setup a guest account for me, because it made the time go fast. When she awoke it was time for a feeding and a changing. She is just a pleasent little baby. She laughs and smiles all the time. We played for a bit. Then off to sleep she goes.

Wednesday, Jonathan was home with us and you never knew he was there because he hibernated upstairs in their bedroom watching his movies and building his legos. He would come downstairs when he was hungry and then back up he would go. He gave me a new name....he calls me Nani-Louise. When he found out my middle name is Louise the same name as Michele's mom, who lives next door. That is all he calls me. He says Nani-Louise come see this or get me this, whatever he wants it is Nani-Louise. So, I told him that will be his special name for me. He was thrilled to death.

Thursday, John, Jamie went to work and Jonathan went to play school, while Josslyn and I had fun, again. Someone gave me a traveling swing and the cushion was put on backwards, so mommy and daddy couldn't see her in it before they left for work. The reason I brought it was because my arm was getting so tired of moving the stroller back and forth because Josslyn likes movement and it helped her to go to sleep. I fixed the cushion and put her in the swing and she slept for about an hour and a half. When she awoke we went for another walk before the rain came. This time I went hunting for a playground near their home. Found a ballfield that I know Jonathan will like, but not one with swings or slide. We walked for 30 minutes again, but this time Josslyn stayed awake for the whole walk. When we got back it was her feeding time. We played for a bit on the floor with her musical toys. She just loves to look around and smile. After that I put her in the swing and not long she was off to sleep again because of the movement. Jamie said she is like her mom, Carol. I am the same way too. I love to rock and swing on the swings.

It was just an adorable three days. I didn't even mind that I had to get up at 5:30 AM to be at their house by 7:00 AM.

Here is a picture of Josslyn in her swing. I took it with my cell phone

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ha! I thought when you said your middle name was Louise you were just saying that to make jonathan feel better for calling you that! LOL thats neat! he will NOT stop calling you that no matter how much we try to correct him! I'm glad you had a good time, its sooooooooooooo wonderful knowing that josslyn is safe at home with someone who loves her! thanks!