My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Justin


Today my oldest grandson, Justin, turns 5 years old. It is so hard to believe he is 5 all ready. Boy they sure are growing up fast.

In this picture he is helping his mom make M&M cookies. Our church (Olivet United Presbyterian Church of Easton) is selling cookie mix, cappuccino mix, herbal rice packs for the neck (you can microwave them) to help one of our young mothers, wife, and Youth Leader, of our church to help defray her medical cost from her battling brain cancer. So, naturally the good person that I am bought this cookie mix for her grandkids, because I knew their mommy would make it.

Doesn't he look so serious there stirring the mix. His father used to love to bake too, with his grandmother, when he was a young boy. Too, bad we didn't have digital cameras back then because I would be comparing the two together.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN!

Nanny-Sue and Pop-pop love you.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

how much are the neck things? i've wanted one for a while...

Sue said...

The neck wraps are $10.00. I have one here for you.

sajmom said...

I would Love to see a pic of him with his grandmother too!! Back when he would drink tea and watch old movies with her!

The neck wrap is a great gift idea for me, I've been wanting one for years now (ours got a moldy smell to it and had to be thrown!)

Sue said...

I don't have any pics of Tom and his Nan drinking tea and watching movies, sorry.

sajmom said...

I know those pictures don't exist, that was my point-I would love to see one though!! I know he used to do both those things, you definitely won't catch him drinking tea now! He might watch an old movie every once in a great while.

ADP said...

Are you kidding? Tom used to drink tea? hahahahehehehehehahahahahhehe. Sorry had to get that out of my system.

Actually, I think it's really cute he used to drink tea, I guess that's where Justin gets it from. And Timothy imitates Justin....and Jacob is starting the imitation of his older brothers too. So when Leanna announces it's tea party time, you get the table full of all of them. I'm going to have to get a picture of the next tea party.