My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

June 21, 2009

Josslyn All By Herself


Here she is giving you rasberries. I just love this pic of her. She is only 4 months old and she is sticking her tongue out all ready.

And here she is trying to sooth her gums with her fingers. She is drooling all the time from cutting teeth. Soon her mommy and daddy will see little white dots trying to peak through those gums. She is a very happy little baby.

2 comments:

Sue said...

sue...omg....their little girl is sooooooooo cute...wow....she looks like she eats well! and the boy...he is so big...so cute also. jan

I posted what my sister-in-law, Jan, wrote about Josslyn.

Jamie said...

=) thanks!