My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

June 9, 2009

Nicki's Story

I posted a link of my friend, Nicole's cancer fight (it is at the right side of my blog, titled Nicki's Story). If you would like to read and know all about my young friend Nicole and her battle with brain cancer, please open and set up an account. Every time you go to CaringBridge.org you will have to type your email address and password in to follow her postings.

She is a 27 year old woman, married to a wonderful man named, Chris. Together they have this beautiful little blonde haired, blue eyed girl named Kylee. She is just so darn cute.

Nicki was diagnosed with brain cancer last year, after under going brain surgery to remove this tumor. To know this young woman is just utterly amazing. In her 27 years of life she is so smart and wise beyond her years.

Nicki goes to my church. Nicki, her husband Chris, and Kim Ward are in charge of our Youth Group. She is just awesome with the kids. Nicki also helps out with the Children's Choir and her little Kylee sits on her mommy's lap just watching and trying to sing along. Kylee is only 2 years old and wants to be a part of what our little kids do, when her mommy is working with them.

Please read her story and if your eyes aren't opened to what our Lord Jesus can do for us, then nothing will open your eyes.

No comments: