My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 23, 2008

Action Shots of Tom being thrown in the pool


Our granddaughter Maree' and our niece Emily kept trying to get Maree's daddy Tom in the pool.
And it worked! Here is an action shot of him being thrown in the pool by the girls. Way To Go Girls!

1 comment:

ADP said...

Wow lots of pics Sue...looks like everyone had a great time and that pool sure looks inviting. It sure was a good day for it.