My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 23, 2008

More pics of the family


Bill listening to someone talking while Janay's boyfriend Matt is watching.

Danny and his grandson, Jeffery, sitting in the enclosed sun room.

Cousin Dr. Jeff and his daughter, Abby, and son, Jeffery with their cousin Conner, in the sun room. They are all inside watching some sport show on TV.

Here is Glen's daughter, Ashley, giving the thumbs up for a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue...you sure did get a lot of nice pics at the family reunion...my how eveyone has changed! The kids are all so big now..hard to tell who they are. Eveyone looks like they had a great time & yes...this is all because of Aunt Mary's doings. Sure do miss her a lot she was so special to me...but I know she is looking down on us all & she is with each and everyone of us in our hearts. Maybe I'll be able to make it to one of the next reunions. Thanks for sharing the pics! Love, Jan

July 27, 2008 11:19 AM