My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 6, 2008

HEALTHY GROCERIES TO SPLURGE AND SKIP

My daughter-in-law, Stephanie, and my foster son's girlfriend, Jamie, like to shop more healthier for their children. They have a tendency to read labels and buy more fruits and veggies, because they know it is better for them and their kids.

Well, I came across an article that may help them in controlling the cost of their grocery allowance.

Sometimes I shop for the convenience of the packaging and now I know that is wrong based on this article.

2 comments:

sajmom said...

just for the record, you give me more credit than I deserve. I TRY to shop healthy and prepare healthy meals. What I actually suceed at......well let's just say it happens less often than I'd like. Financial considerations, very picky tastebuds, and bad habbits all contribute!

ADP said...

The healthiest is to make it yourself. Those packages carry a lot of ingredients that are downright harmful to your health.

Ok, really--the healthiest is to eat fruits & veggies just the way they are.