My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 19, 2008

We had Stevie Gordeuk from "The Norm Band" fill-in while Gene is healing from surgery


What an awesome guitar player Stevie is. He is the lead player for "The Norm Band." He is real good friends with JR, that's how we got him to fill-in for Gene.

Stevie was laughing so much at this woman dancing in front of the band, it was hilarious. You couldn't help laughing yourself.
Larry, I think that was what his name is, played the harmonica for one song. Boy was he good! He toured with several famous bands back in the 80's & 90's. He told me, but I can't remember right now.

No comments: