My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 22, 2008

Family Reunion, 2008


Here is our favorite uncle, Uncle Bud. If is wasn't for his wife, Aunt Mary, this reunion would have never surfaced. She past two years ago and we sure do miss her a lot.

Uncle Bud's son Glen was one of the cooks for the day. I believe that is the back of Adam, he was helping with the cooking, also.

Here is Glen's girlfriend, but I'm sorry I can't remember her name at this time. Sitting next to her is Glen's sister Jill's, husband Bruce.

No comments: