My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 29, 2008

Chuck's New Job

This isn't Chuck of course, but I just wanted to let you all know that he likes his job. He really enjoys going to work for a small company. It reminds him of 25 years ago working for his parents in their paint store. He waited on the customers, while his father did all the outside work of installing floors, windows, doors, or window treatments. This company only sells paint, paint supplies, wallpaper, and wallpaper supplies. He couldn't ask for anything better than this.

Chuck is so knowledgeable when it comes to paint and anything that goes with paint. You ever have a question about different types of paint and what surface to use it on, Chuck would know the answer. I'm so glad this door was opened for him during this time of his life. He only has about 10 years to retirement and this job really fits the bill for him.

Thank you God!

No comments: