My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 23, 2008

More fun pool pics


Here is Janay being a clown by being carried by her boyfriend Matt, with Emily, who is Jen and Ashley's daughter. We were sorry that Ashley, Jen's husband couldn't be there to enjoy the festivities. I'm sure if he was he would have been right there in the middle of everything.

Here is he man Tom carrying Jason and Tristan. Tristan looks like he is having so much fun being the king of the mountain. Janay can't help not laughing her guts out.

Here are the little ones having some fun.

Jason & Tom verses Janay & Matt having a chicken fight in the pool. It looks like no one won. But they sure were having fun!

No comments: