My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 1, 2008

Here I go again, VENTING!

Well, where do I begin. I made a call to the Bethlehem store, "Family Dollar" to find out if Chuck had a check there waiting. Well, there was none there and I found out that the manager retired. WOW! I can only imagine why, he either was told to retire or something else. He was a BIG idiot, let me tell you. I feel sorry for the assistant manager Terry, because they are really making her life miserable right now. After talking with her on the phone I'm glad Chuck isn't working there. She gave me the district manager's phone number and I couldn't get him so I took matters into my own hands. I went on the Family Dollar website and got the corporate number and called them. Yes, I know, they can't talk to me, so I had to wake Chuck up and he talked with a nice woman. The outcome of the whole thing with what they owe him has to be investigated. We both told this woman that we got a call from another woman a month ago saying they were going to be sending him a check and we are still waiting. Like the saying goes, DON'T WAIT HANGING! So, now we have to wait again while they investigate. In the meantime, we have NO money coming in and our savings is almost gone, just to pay household bills so we don't have to live on the streets. As you can see I'm getting scared to see our future.

I really hope my Lord will open up a door for him and lead him in the direction he wants Chuck to go. I trust my Lord completely, but sometimes my insecurities step in.

1 comment:

ADP said...

That is such a shame Sue. I will never go to a Family Dollar store again. That is not how to treat your employees. My guess is that a lot of employees just give up trying to get their money and it just adds to their profit margin. I am praying for you both that something will open up for Chuck.