My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 8, 2007

Back to working out.....

I rejoined Curves last month with my friend Linda, so we could get grandfathered in for the old rate, because it was going up after the first of the year.

What a workout it was! I didn't realize how out of shape I had gotten this past year. We really worked up a sweat. It will take about a month to get back to where I was, not getting out of breath. Then it will be about another 6 months to see a difference in weight and metabolism. Can't wait. I have struggled with my weight for most of my life and I don't want to give in to it.

So keep me in your payers that I don't hurt myself and to continue on to losing another 20 pounds.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

good luck sue :-) i wish i had the drive to work out but i just can't get myself to do it!