My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 22, 2007

Blame the stars for crashing your car.....

A recent study suggests that you should be wary of getting into a vehicle driven by a Libra, Aquarian or Aries.

Where do they come up with these studies? DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM?

I'm a cancerian, so that means that I'm a good driver. Who knows!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue..I had a good laugh with this one..but maybe it's true..I am an Aquarian, and I totaled my Ford Areostar Van, back in 2004..no one was hurt, but the van sure was..had a few fender bender to, over the years..so maybe you should think twice before you let Chuck drive your car..since he is an Aquarian too...Winnie..lol.