My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 24, 2007

We lost a GREAT lady today

We got a call today that a good woman past away from cancer. We are saddened, because she was truly a blessing to have around. She loved the band that Chuck played in and all the members and their spouses and girlfriends. She just radiated God's love through her demeanor. She reminded me of my grandmother in so many ways.

My prayers go out to her husband Louie, her son, and grandkids.

Godspeed Diana! We will miss you and love you forever.

No comments: