My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 25, 2007

My Son, Tom's Wife's Blog

Here is my son, Tom's wife Stephanie, her Blog of her family and of course my grandkids. Please check it out and see what trouble my little grandkids can get into. I feel so sorry for the mom, cuz she has to live with them all day long with not much break. She is an amazing mother. I wish I had her patience, when my boys were young and into devilish things.

She and Tom are expecting their 4th child. I hope it is a healthy baby girl, cuz then I can give them their baby girl clothes back that are stored in my basement waiting to be worn again. They need another baby girl for a sister to Leanna, Justin, and Timothy and their older step-sister Maree'.

No comments: