My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 16, 2007

What a workout it was....

Tonight was my second day of working out. It felt good to get my heart pumping and my blood circulating. I really enjoyed the feeling that I worked my arms and legs to feel tired. Cuz then I know the workoout is working.

It has been hard getting on a schedule to do it 3 times a week, hopefully Linda and I can get on track. We both have the desire to workout 3 times a week, and hopefully work up to 4-5 times a week. Between her and my schedule it was hard getting together. Something always seems to come in the way. Do you ever think that way too, when you make plans to do something that is important to you, something comes in the way.

I am determined to do this time around no matter what.

2 comments:

ADP said...

That's the spirit!!! Be determined....and it does feel great to get your blood pumping and moving around....now if only I would do it lol.....

Anonymous said...

Sue..You have the spirit, desire, and determination, to workout, you can do it...the key word is priority...even when something, someone or just ah don't feel like it, comes your way...been excercising for over a year, and had/have those days your talking about..it's hard to make it a priority, but when you do, you feel good, and the best part, your doing something for yourself...as you stay committed, it will have a place in your daily shedule, and the rewards are ten fold..just a word of encouragement.