My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 24, 2007

The man in my life

Last night Chuck called me and said something amazing to me. He said he just realized tonight that he really loves me. Well, I guess it was nice that he realized that, since we are married for 33 years. That would be awful if he just realized he didn't love me after all these years.

Sometimes he takes me for granted. As an old married couple it is nice to hear something nice like that. To make me feel loved and important. I don't have to realize that I love him, cuz I know I do, even when we fight and say awful things to each other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always knew he loved you! Geez he has to go up stairs after you go to bed to say good night and check on you!! AND he let you keep that bike. I would have sold it and bought cigerettes

Anonymous said...

Awww....Uncle Chuck does have a soft side to him after all!!! He better realize that he loves you Aunt Sue. You are a great person with a big heart and he is lucky to have a woman like you to be his wife!!