My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 29, 2007

"Ten foods for a good night's sleep"

I think I'm going to have to try some of these foods and see if they work for me. Since going through menopause I can't seem to fall to sleep or stay alseep all night long.

My mind just doesn't want to shut down for the night. Even though I'm tired, as soon as I lie down my mind starts going in overtime. It is awful not being to sleep.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Well, I tried the oatmeal with maple syrup and didn't help me sleep. I slept 1 hour and then I was awake every couple hours. I was so tired yesterday that I was in bed at 10 PM. I had to go back taking my nighttime sleep medicine and I slept much better. So, I don't have faith in this article. Hope it works for someone else.