My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 29, 2007

Misty is our pretty kitty




I found Misty about 5 years ago outside my house crying one night, when Chuck was at band practice. It was a stormy night in October, the thunder was rolling and the lightning was cracking. So, I couldn't see her outside in that kind of weather. I'm such a softy when it comes to animals. Well, I brought her in the house and she got along with Dutchess, Cody, Snowball, and Gizmo, that we decided to keep her after we tried to find her owner, to no avail.

Chuck fell in love with her right away.

She is a very sweet loving kitty.

She is the only kitty we have that has to go outside and eat the grass. Our other kitties won't ever go near the door.

No comments: