My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 16, 2007

feeling more like winter

I am really enjoying the cold weather. I know there are some people that don't like the cold, but I hate been hot. Plus, we really need this cold weather to kill some of the germs that have been going around and keeping many people sick.

I'm looking forward to our first snowfall and watching the inches grow. I want to try my new Hyundai Santa FE out in the snow and see how it works. I want to feel the snow beneath my wheels. What a great feeling knowing that I have a car that can handle rough weather. Not ice, no car can handle ice, so I don't look forward to ice. When the ice falls thats when I walk if I have to go anywhere.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Just came across your site. You might be the only person who has unquaveringly said they love the snow - that i know about, at least. I too like the first snowfall. It looks like a miracle of nature to me, all that pretty from a crisp blanket of snow. Still, I don't like the snow. I do love life, though. and I've enjoyed your site.
La

Sue said...

Thank you for commenting on my site. I look forward to reading each and every response that people write.

Check back often.

ADP said...

I prefer warm weather...though I do have to say snow is pretty but driving in it and trying to find a parking place makes it not one of my favorite things.